A Rude Awakening
- Change is Difficult.
- Saul Experienced a Revolutionary Change.
I. Saul Opposed the Gospel (1-2).
- Paul Actively Opposed the Gospel—Persecution
- Are You Opposing the Gospel?
- …By Not Obeying it?
- …By Not Living it?
- …By Not Advancing it?
II. Saul Had an Encounter with Jesus (3-9).
- Direct—Face to Face Appearance
- How has God Indirectly Encountered You?
- Saul’ Experienced…
- An Intellectual Change.
- An Emotional Change.
- A Volitional Change.
- A Physical Change.
- How Have Your Encounters with Jesus Changed You? (James 1:22-25; John 12:42-43)
- Saul Made a Complete 180 Degree Change.
- From Persecutor to Preacher.
- From Unbeliever to Unbelievable.
- From Tormentor to Tormented.
- Following Jesus is not for the Faint of Heart.
What are You Willing to Give up for Him? (Galatians 2:20)
- Saul’s Conversion Reveals the Unseen Working of God (Acts 9:13-16).
- God is Also Working in Your Life (Philippians 2:12-13).
- How will You Respond?
Join us Sunday for this lesson on the conversion of Saul.