What we are looking for:
We are an active church in the Treasure Valley, 30 minutes from a ski resort, with hiking, hunting, fishing and all types of outdoor activities. We are seeking a minister anxious to work in an environment of growth and new ideas, consistent with the goals of the church. Our church does not currently have a worship minister. Special consideration would be given to someone who has interest in worship ministry and in preaching, but that is not a requirement. Details of that arrangement are negotiable.
- Capable of teaching and sharing the gospel. This includes but is not limited to Sunday morning preaching and leading classes.
- Lead and instruct our group in methods of evangelism.
- Work with the Family Minister as he leads the education committee with shepherd involvement.
- Provide guidance and encouragement to the members.
- Able to provide spiritual counseling.
- Monthly meeting with shepherd’s and staff to give activity updates and accomplishments.
- Maintain availability during the week to meet on a personal level to include some office hours at the building.
- 4 year degree in Bible or related field and some experience in preaching, worship ministry or youth ministry.
- Working knowledge of computers and technology tools.
- Able to manage time and work with minimal supervision.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com