Spiritual Warfare: The Good Guys
1. The One True God (Elohim) – God with a Capital “G”
Also, Referred to As:
- a. El Elyon – God Most High (Psalm 78:35; cf., Psalm 89:5-8)
- b. Yahweh – Eternal, Self-Existent One (Exodus 3:13-14)
- c. The Trinity: Father, Son & Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:8-20)
- d. Creator of Everything (Genesis 1:1; Nehemiah 9:6). Including…
- a. The Cherubim & Seraphim (Isaiah 6:1-3; Ezekiel 10:14-15)
They are the Guardians of Sacred Space.
- b. God’s Heavenly Council (Psalm 82:1-8; Psalm 89:5-7; 1 Kings 22:19-23).
They are Made up of…
- c. What Do They Do?
- i. Assist God in Governing the Universe.
- ii. Deliver Messages; Give Reports; Keep Records.
- iii. They Minister/Serve God and Humans.
- iv. The are Watchers—Vigilant Guardians, Agents of Justice.
- v. Members of His Host—Warriors with God as Chief.
- vi. Praise God.
- There is a Spiritual Realm and there are Spiritual Realities we Cannot See.
- There is an Entire Heavenly Bureaucracy Appointed to Do God’s Will .
- If God is for Us, who can Stand Against Us (Romans 8:31).
I’ll say more in my lesson.
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are
dreamt of in your philosophy.” Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act 1 Scene 5