Introducing Boise Church of Christ
- We want to Extend a Very Special Welcome to all our Friends and Family Visiting with us Today! You are Here because Someone Loved you Enough to Invite you!
- We also Love you and want to be your Friend and Maybe at some point even Welcome you as a Part of our Church Family.
- More Importantly, God Loves You More than You Know! By Faith, we Believe you are here by His Providence.
- Today, I want to Introduce you to the Boise Church.
I. We are a Christ Centered Church (1 Corinthians 2:1-2).
II. We are a Disciple-Making Church (Matthew 28:19-20).
III. We are a Grace Oriented Church (Ephesians 2:8-9).
IV. We are a Bible Believing Church (2 Timothy 3:14-17).
V. We are an Independent Church (No Denominational Hierarchy).
VI. We are a Church Led by Four Shepherds, Seven Deacons, Two Ministers, and Numerous Volunteers.
VII. We are a Church with Simple Membership Requirements (Acts 2:47).
VIII. We are a Church Involved in Various Ministries (Ephesians 2:10).
- Are You a Child of God?
- Do You have a Church Family which can Help You Grow?
Cornelius, a Roman centurion, was a seeker of the true God. God arranged for the apostle Peter to come and teach him. Cornelius was ready for him.
Acts 10:24 The following day he [Peter] arrived in Caesarea. Cornelius was expecting them and had called together his relatives and close friends.
Cornelius knew Peter had a life-changing message about Jesus which he wanted to share with his friends and family. That’s the reason you were invited by your friends and family to visit us. We at the Boise Church believe we have a life-changing message. Today, we want to introduce you to our church and to Jesus who saved us and made us a family.
I’ll be addressing this in my message, but we also have more detailed information available for you in our welcome pack so you can learn more about this family of believers. Be sure to pick up one before you leave today and then join us for a potluck meal in your honor!
Welcome to our Family! Joey